So we finally tried out our beer can chicken BBQ gadget and it was SO good! Cody is king of homemade rubs, so he created an awesome one, stuck the chicken on the can and to the BBQ it went. Bridget had to check it out before it went to roast and as you can see below I think it might have freaked her out a bit. I recommend this method of cooking, I thought it was better than the oven roasted chicken I make.
BBQing away
My sweet baby girl looking all grown up in her new room.
We do beer can chickn all the time, we love it! And I think Bridget and Amelia need to get together and read, I went in Amelia's room last night after midnight to find her fast asleep with her lamp on and a stack of Dr. Seuss books on her pillow. ;)
1 comment:
We do beer can chickn all the time, we love it! And I think Bridget and Amelia need to get together and read, I went in Amelia's room last night after midnight to find her fast asleep with her lamp on and a stack of Dr. Seuss books on her pillow. ;)
Post a Comment