Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Preparing for #2

So Baby #2, Clara Autumn Brooner will be arriving in the next month or so. The girls wanted to throw a shower, I didn't feel the need for one since we were so blessed with gifts with Bridget, but I said I wouldn't mind having dinner together. What pregnant lady doesn't like a good meal and good dessert. So we had a girls night out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory, awesome dinner, followed by a beautiful cake made by my personal pastry chef and sister April and lots of fun with friends and family. April and Jen designed a perfect night and my friends and family made it complete! Thanks everyone and welcome little Clara...we all can't wait to meet you.


Some of the yummy food.

The beautiful cake.


Sisters!


The party girls!



Family :)


and the girls...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kari, that looks like it was so much fun, wish I could have made it. Glad you were all able to get together to celebrate the nearing arrival of Clara. How exciting!