Sunday, November 7, 2010
Rainy Day Blues
I had a mild case of Rainy Day blues the week before last. It had been raining for over a week and I was getting anxious to have this baby (that still hasn't decided to make an appearance) and was out of ideas. Bridget had a cold so I couldn't really hang out with friends. So thanks to Cody who helped me brainstorm over a gmail chat from work....Bridget and I headed to IKEA. We spent a long time there, straight to the kids section. She ran through the rooms, played with the kitchen, train table, easel and then we had a quick lunch. I have never ate in their cafeteria and it was pretty fun and cheap. We then headed home for her to take and nap and while she was sleeping I made homemade play-doh (idea from Cody again). It was quick and easy and she had so much fun when she woke up from her nap.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment