Last week our neighbor was out of town, so we walked his dog every night. Its all Bridget could talk about the second we finished dinner. I am sad I didn't get a photo of it, but definitely the highlight of her night. We also survived a long power outage, that kept us walking through the neighborhood and visiting neighbors and until almost 9pm. With no AC and lights we couldn't have sat inside that night.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Beating the Summer Heat
The Summer heat is finally here and we have been spending our evenings after dinner outside. From walks in the neighborhood, to picking veggies in our garden, playing on our new patio or enjoying the late evening sun in our front yard. Bridget loves watering anything and everything, so we filled up her pool and let her splash around, she ended draining the pool into her watering can and watering the yard instead.
Last week our neighbor was out of town, so we walked his dog every night. Its all Bridget could talk about the second we finished dinner. I am sad I didn't get a photo of it, but definitely the highlight of her night. We also survived a long power outage, that kept us walking through the neighborhood and visiting neighbors and until almost 9pm. With no AC and lights we couldn't have sat inside that night.
Waiting for Daddy to fill the pool.
Last week our neighbor was out of town, so we walked his dog every night. Its all Bridget could talk about the second we finished dinner. I am sad I didn't get a photo of it, but definitely the highlight of her night. We also survived a long power outage, that kept us walking through the neighborhood and visiting neighbors and until almost 9pm. With no AC and lights we couldn't have sat inside that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Little girls and watering cans are a hit at our house too. ;)
Post a Comment