Monday, July 12, 2010

Vegas Baby!

So our camera stopped working after the first night, so sad. I missed pics of Jen's wedding and the fun weekend we had. Luckily Grammy and Grampy got some pics and once I download their pics I will add more. (Technology doesn't like us right now, both digital cameras are broken, laptop died and our AC went out, we can't afford to fix it all...but I need a camera!!! I miss it already.) Anyways, we went to Vegas for a 4-day 4th of July weekend and had a blast! We stayed at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay and had a 750sf suite for under $150 a night (thanks to Jen's wedding room block), so with my parents room and ours adjoined we had 1,500 sf and 4 bathrooms...bigger than our house. Bridget loved it. She would run from one room to the other. We were also on the 34th floor and had some great views on the mountains (not a strip view).

Since I had never been to Vegas with a kid I wasn't sure what to expect, but it worked out awesome. Bridget loved the pools and there is so much to do, see and EAT. It wasn't too hot either. So here are a few pics that I managed to capture on Friday, the day we arrived.

Grammy and Grampy on their way to Jersey Boys.

Our Family

Seeing the Lions at MGM

Bellagio Water Show







Happy 4th, poolside. We spent the 4th at the pool from 9am-4:30pm in our cabana. It was so fun. Bridget loved the wave pool and learned to ride the waves.

No comments: