Sunday, March 7, 2010

My New Favorite little Park

So Bridget is pretty lucky to have a Mom that is a landscape architect, because.....I know where all the parks are in Orange County!!! The past two weeks my hours were cut at work (because of the slow economy) so Bridget and I explored and visited a ton of new parks and checked out story time at a few other cities also. So the winner this week is this fun park in Portola Springs in Irvine. It's a great park, small but has so much for 1-4 year olds and I think older kids might like it too. There is a pirate ship, train, playhouse, sand area, 4 way rocker, lots of picnic tables in the shade, lots of parking and it was empty! I could let Bridget roam without worrying about her falling off something too high or not being able to enjoy it. She had a blast!

Her first glimpse!

The Pirate Ship!


The train, its pretty big!


She loved the rocker, kept saying "More!"

My happy girl! (notice still no teeth)

Mastering the stairs.


and she made it!


Exhausted from playing, chilling in the hammock.



2 comments:

Judy Prince said...

I see lots of "jeff" in her photos now. Looks like she is having more and more fun on her on now. Still no teeth? Oh, well, they're in there some where. . they'll come out sooner or later.

The Brooner's said...

So funny Judy, I see Jeff too. I have been saying that recently.