Wednesday, February 3, 2010

and then She turned 1!

I still can't believe Bridget turned ONE, I still remember being pregnant and waiting for her arrival. The holidays kept us busy and then Bridget's birthday arrived with a massive rain storm. We spent her actual birthday with Grammy and Auntie April. We started out with breakfast at the Pancake House and then headed to South Coast Plaza because of the terrible weather. We survived the storm, winds and tornado while Bridget rode the carousel and shopped. You have to see her shop, I have never seen a kid get so excited about clothes, she was ooohing and ahhhing at everything! We ended the day with her favorite dinner, Spaghetti and a cupcake.





Here are some pictures we took at Sears a couple weeks before her birthday. We had fun playing dress-up. It took Cody, April and I to get her dressed for the big shoot and she did awesome! The yellow parasol was a gift Cody brought her home from his last trip to Taiwan.















1 comment:

Cori Wickett said...

Happy 1st Birthday Bridget!! What a fun time for you and your mommy and daddy! Enjoy this next year as a big one-year-old. We hope to meet you soon so you and Taylor can play!!
Love, Cori, BJ and Taylor