So I have had this blog page for a while now but never got around to starting it. After reading my friends blogs and reading and watching Julie and Julia it really has made me want to blog. So I am starting out tonight, Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Thanks to my best friend Jen who started one this week as well...she gave me the final nudge that I needed to start mine. This will just be for fun, so I can write funny things that my precious little Bridget does, post silly pictures and make you laugh. Here it goes....I added this photo that is almost 2 years old because its of Jen and I (and I mention her in this post) and its the only picture on my laptop I could find of us...I am too lazy to walk to my other computer right now and finish this. Goodnight!
2 comments:
Kar-dog love it!
Love the Brooners! Can't wait to follow your life journey!
Yay for blogging! I'm excited!!
Post a Comment